- 110g of smooth natural peanut butter (no additives)
- 85g of honey
- 225ml of chicken stock
- 150g rolled oats
- 250g coconut flour
- Heat the oven to 175C, 350F or gas mark 4
- Mix together in a bowl the peanut butter, honey and chicken stock
- In a separate bowl, combine the rolled oats and coconut flour
- Tip the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients
- Mix together well until you have a dough you can roll out. If the mix is too dry add a little water or left over stock. If it is too wet add a little more flour.
- On a floured surface roll the dough out to about one quarter inch (half a centimetre) thick.
- Use a cookie cutter (or knife if you don't have one) to cut out the biscuits, to whichever size is right for your dog.
- Transfer the biscuits to a lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until done.
- Leave to cool for a minute then transfer on to a cooling rack.
Thankyou for reading,
Make every meal time fun & healthy for your pet