When you desex your pet, you’re doing yourself, your pet and your community a big favour.
The National Desexing Network publishes a map of all of the vets who provide a low cost service around Australia:
- Reduced risk of your pet cat or dog getting cancer or another diseases of their reproductive organs.
- Physical and nutritional exhaustion of females due to continual breeding.
- Pets generally live longer and healthier lives.
- Less prone to escape the yard, wander off and fight with other males.
- Reduction of territorial behaviour.
- Eliminates the "on heat" cycles in female.
- Reduces the cost to the community of having to care for unwanted puppies and kittens in pounds and shelters.
- No need to find homes for unexpected litters of puppies or kittens.
- The price of desexing is more affordable to those in financial need.
Thankyou for reading,
Make every meal time fun & healthy for your pet